Join us in supporting Pin Cancer!Blue Chip is proud to have joined forces with Pin Cancer to bring you this great new gear lineup. You can look great on the mat or in the gym, and feel good knowing that 20% of your purchase goes to Pin Cancer!.
Get yours today, and show your support for this great cause.
You can click here to learn more about Pin Cancer.
Singlet FeaturesThis is a high-cut wrestling singlet as shown, and is guaranteed for fit and quality. The features of this singlet are as follows:
- Sublimated Design - The colors are dyed deep into the fabric so they will never crack, peel, or fade. The singlet also reduces 'grinning' so that colors stay true when the fabric is stretched
- Flat lock double stitching - All seams in the singlet are flat lock so they will lay flat and maximize comfort. Double stitching ensures long life and singlet that will stand up to wear and tear
- Hand Made in the USA - All of our singlets are designed and printed here in the USA, and hand-sewn to guarantee quality and consistency.
Want to see more singlets like this?This singlet is part of our Made 4 U line. Click here to view more Blue Chip singlets
Care InstructionsOur singlets will last many seasons if properly cared for. To maximize the life of your Blue Chip singlet, we suggest washing in cold water and line drying if possible. Avoiding a very hot dryer is recommended.
Singlet Size ChartThe following guidelines indicate the proper size based on wrestler weight. If you are between sizes or buying a singlet for a young fast growing wrestler, we would recommend moving up one size.
- 25 - 40 lbs : Youth Extra Small (YXS)
- 40 - 60 lbs : Youth Small (YS)
- 60 - 75 lbs : Youth Medium (YM)
- 75 - 90 lbs : Youth Small (YL)
- 90 - 110 lbs : Extra Small (XS)
- 110 - 130 lbs : Small (S)
- 130 - 155 lbs : Medium (M)
- 155 - 185 lbs : Large (L)
- 185 - 225 lbs : Extra Large (XL)
- 225 - 275 lbs : Extra Extra Large (2XL)
- Additional Information
Free Shipping Eligible Yes Eligible for Discount Yes Restocked? No Availability In Stock Material Lycra / Spandex
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- For my son
My son wore it last night and really liked it also. I was worried we would not get it in time but it shipped early and that was great.
- Singlet Size Chart
The following guidelines indicate the proper size based on wrestler weight. If you are between sizes or buying a singlet for a young fast growing wrestler, we would recommend moving up one size
Weight Singlet Size 25 - 40 lbs Youth Extra Small (YXS) 40 - 60 lbs Youth Small (YS) 60 - 75 lbs Youth Medium (YM) 75 - 90 lbs Youth Large (YL) 90 - 110 lbs Extra Small (XS) 110 - 130 lbs Small (S) 130 - 155 lbs Medium (M) 155 - 185 lbs Large (L) 185 - 225 lbs Extra Large (XL) 225 - 275 lbs Extra Extra Large (2XL) 275-340 lbs Extra Extra Extra Large (3XL)